Thursday, September 13, 2012

Vampires vs Leprechauns!!!!!


 As I was perusing about the web, I came across a film slated to be released in 2013 from Causeway Films.  Yes, that film is Vampires vs Leprechauns.  I know next to nothing about this movie at this point, but I did find a few concept photos and a concept trailer on YouTube as well.  



Just the title alone has my B-Senses a tinglin'!  How can it not?!  It sounds like something that you'd debate in the middle of the night......after chemically altering your brain.  In short, I love it!  


Directed by Allan Gildea and Written by Spence Wright.
Head on over to their Facebook Page and LIKE 'em!  And of course, stay tuned to Midnight Cinephile as I dig deeper and bring you all the VvL news that I can find!  


Check out the teaser trailer they put together!


No comments:

Post a Comment