Monday, October 21, 2013

Bruce Campbell Confirms Army of Darkness 2!!!!!!!!!

It's official!  Bruce Campbell confirmed at Wizard World Nashville Comic Con that the tales of a fourth original Evil Dead film are true and that he would in fact be returning to play Ash.  Campbell  was asked by a fan if he would be making the sequel and he had this to stay:

“The last one was twenty-two years ago. I just haven’t been racing to do it. Sam Raimi is just a little bit busy making the biggest movies in Hollywood. I used to be busy. Now I’m not. That’s why I’m here."

In typical Campbell fashion, he continued:

“Ash would have to stop occasionally from chasing some Deadite to catch his breath. Maybe we could do that, I guess. That would be exciting. Fight in a walker.......that would be alright. Hit them with my cane. Fake them out, have a fake heart attack, distract a zombie. I like it.”

Then finished with:

"Alright Sir, the answer is yes."


Raimi has already started writing the script and according to IMDb, we should expect to see the new film sometime in 2016.  

Groovy.

No comments:

Post a Comment