Sunday, December 22, 2013

Tape Mold Returns!

What a wonderful surprise I received the other day.  After a long overnight shift, I returned home for some breakfast and a good long hibernation.  On the way in, I decided to check the mail....I was still waiting for a few Christmas items to arrive.  To my surprise and delight there was a manila envelope with my name on it from Tape Mold!  I had almost forgotten about my subscription to Tape Mold but here now I was staring at issue #3 and it's a beauty!

Issue #3 starts off with a a bang, giving us a three page interview with Sharyl Noday, a photographer who did LOTS of VHS cover art back in the day.   Next we get an interview with Helen Halloran, member of the all girl band Doll Squad, featured in the SOV trashterpiece Rock 'n' Roll Mobster Girls.  We also get a review of RnRMG.

A Video Spotlight on AIR Video, an original comic and much more round out the third issue.  I've gotta say, I'm a huge fan of Dan Kinem's feisty little slice of underground VHS love and I would urge each and every one of you to check out his website:  VHShitfest.  Visit his Store to get your copy of Tape Mold, or buy your 21st Anniversary Edition of HellRoller!  

Don't forget to visit  Tape Mold's Facebook Page as well as The Tape Mold Website!  When ya get there, tell 'em The Midnight Cinephile sent ya!  He won't have a clue what you're talking about, but it will sound cool!



No comments:

Post a Comment