Friday, November 23, 2012

And it begins.....Ho Ho Ho!

Well, just like that, Thanksgiving came and went.  I wanted to cover some more Thanskgiving themed stuff such as ThanksKilling and the cheesy comedy Home For The Holidays, but I guess those will have to wait until next year.  I simply wasn't able to make it happen.  But hey, we must move on.  It is Black Friday and Christmas is now full tilt boogie.  Let the Holiday Games begin!

So just like I did before, I'm going to get you all jazzed up for stuff I want to do this Holiday Season.  Will I get more done this month than I did last month?  Jeez, I hope so.  There is PLENTY of whacked out holiday themed movies/tv shows/weird stuff out there, so it's not like I can claim I have nothing to work with.  I would like to cover the Silent Night, Deadly Night series as well as Black Christmas, Christmas Evil and the very promising sounding Santa Clause vs Zombies.  We'll see what happens!

Meantime, dig on this little slice of Christmas cheer:  TREEVENGE!

SEE!  Sentient Christmas Trees as they fight back against their captors and tormentors.

SEE!  Your Town, USA turned upside down as the local neighborhood runs afoul of the deadly decorations.

SEE!  The snow turn crimson!

SEE!   TREEVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment