Sunday, January 30, 2011

Death, Errands and a Super Computer

Many apologies to anyone who was waiting for Neon Maniac's Friday Midnite Madness.....I was not up at my usual wee hours of the morning, due to the fact that I was sadly attending a dear friends funeral.  Saturday did not yeild much of a chance for me to sit down and write and article just as today flew by in the blink of an eye.  HOWEVER, I am happy to announce that it will now be a bit easier for the Ol' Wizard to write his articles during the week, because he just picked himself up a shiny new laptop.  YAY!  I feel like Gus Gorman in Superman III when Ross Webster agrees to build his supercomputer in exchange for tricking the oil tankers to hang out in the middle of the ocean.......all except that one li'l boat who would go where they were supposed to and thus suffered the consequences of Evil Superman......but I digress.  Yes friends, it will now be much easier for me to bring you articles on all things Wizard of Vestron-y. 

Speaking of Superman III, you can look forward to an article soon dedicated to the unsung female villians of filmland, including Vera Webster (who then becomes a robo-cyborg-thing thanks to Gus's Supercomputer.  So stay put kids and The Wizard will be back up to his old tricks by tomorrow! 

So till then, enjoy this video which I think will terrify you and make you laugh all in a period of three minutes.

DOUBLE DREAM HANDS!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks brotha. We'll miss him dearly, but I am sure he's up there somewhere causin' mischeif somewhere's!

    ReplyDelete