Friday, September 12, 2014

Halloween TV Schedule

So I was going to do a bunch of research and put up a swanky 2014 Halloween TV Schedule for all your spooky seasonal viewing.  However, it has come to my attention that my good friend Doc Terror has already concocted such a list for The Liberal Dead.  Now I suppose that I could go ahead and write up my own Schedule for you, but to be honest, Doc's is SO damn thorough that it really would be a crime for you NOT to check out his work.

I may toss a heads up at ya about a Halloween themed episode of a sitcom or whatnot at ya, but as far as getting the low down on what you absolutely MUST see this year on the terror tube, look no further than Your 2014 Halloween Season TV Preview with Schedules!

Don't forget to keep checking back because Doc is gonna be adding more stuff as the networks release their schedules.  Get them DVR's fired up kiddies!




No comments:

Post a Comment