Thursday, February 7, 2013

Spiders 3D

Spiders 3D is comin' at ya VOD tomorrow (2/8/13) and will also release in an extremely limited theatrical showing....which will consist of some theaters in Southern California.  Hopefully those showings go well, because I'd love to see this flick come out East.  I'm a sucker for a giant bug movie and the addition of 3D makes it absolutely irresistible for me.

The plot is pure B-Movie monster madness....a Russian space station crashes into the New York City subway system, releasing mutant spiders that start to grow bigger and bigger.....eventually mutating into giant behemoth arachnids.  Sign me up!

It looks like a pretty fun film and I'm very much looking forward to seeing it.....hopefully in 3D.  For now, check out the trailer!


No comments:

Post a Comment