Monday, June 15, 2015

Bethesda Releases New Trailer for Doom!

If there's one thing that I love almost as much as movies, It's video games.  I've been in love with games since the Atari 2600 days.  Naturally my favorite games are the ones that slant in the horror direction.  One of my longtime favorites has always been the groundbreaking Doom series.  Since ID Software first unleashed it upon the masses in 1993, I've been a massive fan of the Hell on Mars FPS series.  

Those of you who are fellow video game fans know that this is E3 week (for those who may not know, it's the biggest week in gaming) and Bethesda launched it's first ever press conference last night showcasing such amazing looking games as Fallout 4 and Dishounoured 2.  For me, however Doom stole the show.  While this is the 4th game in the series, oddly instead of being titled Doom 4 or even giving it a subtitle, it's simply branded as the original was: DOOM.  

So in case you missed it, here's the new Doom trailer!



Are psyched outta your mind to play Doom again on PS4, XBOX ONE or PC?  


No comments:

Post a Comment